[LMB] OT: Green Chicken Enchiladas

T Neill t_neill at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:22:50 BST 2013

 Nope.  Mostly I adjusted the cheese level and added onions.  And *really* changed the cooking method (from dipping tortillas in the sauce and frying them, then rolling them around the chicken goop and burning your fingers, to the lasagna method.)

Granted, the original cook book may have TexMexed the recipe.

T Neill <-- does not like burnt fingers

Pat: