[LMB] OT: Books and technology

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:53:50 BST 2013

re: Harry Potter Books.
       I was living in Charleston South Carolina when Harry Potter became
controversial and a small town of small minded people had a book burning,
just North of where I lived. So of course, I had to read the books and glad
I did.
     I can't help wonder if the bible thumper controversy had influenced
the way J.K. Rollings wrote the rest of series.