[LMB] bottled water - not entirely OT

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Fri Sep 20 04:35:03 BST 2013

Megaera said re bottles:

> It's a very environmentally-unfriendly way to drink water.

Granted. But I don't see a lot of easy alternative; I carry water with me, but there's a limit to the weight I can carry and my little bottles only hold 8-10 oz of water, which can get consumed pretty fast some days. I also reuse the little plastic bottles over and over and over.

I feel I do my bit for the environment is done on other ways.  I'd love to think of a better way to handle the water question.

namaste,
Elizabeth