[LMB] bottled water - not entirely OT

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Sep 20 13:47:09 BST 2013

On 20 Sep 2013, at 05:44, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> I lived a couple of years in Mexico in the early 1960s.   We had a water cooler with bottled water, which I used if it was closer than the tap.    When you live somewhere you need adjust to local water.

and its little inhabitants, the native gut flora, which often differ from the ones "at home".

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
‘The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday—but never jam to-day.’ ‘It must come sometimes to “jam to-day”,’ Alice objected. ‘No, it can't,’ said the Queen.
[1871 ‘L. Carroll’ Through Looking-Glass v.]

GARIBALDI: No boom?
SINCLAIR: No boom.
IVANOVA: No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM!

Christy Marx (contemp.) American screenwriter
Babylon 5, “Grail” (1994)