[LMB] OT: Heinlein and romance

Jason Long sturmvogel66 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 00:25:45 BST 2013

Wiki quotes the risk of male-to-female transmission at 0.08% in high-income
societies, which is far different than your assumption of near certainty in
the nine years after the operation before he died in 1992. While his wife
was undoubtedly lucky, we don't know when when his HIV was discovered so
the magnitude of her risk is unknown and your conclusion unfounded.