[LMB] bottled water - not entirely OT

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Sep 24 05:02:37 BST 2013

On 23 Sep 2013, at 07:42, Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:
> On Sep 23, 2013, at 6:53 PM, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
>> My only problem is it might fix one end, only to cause problems at the other. Pepto is great for speeding up the nausea to its conclusion where I'm concerned. Very dull.
>
> The best thing may be to get the bad stuff out of your system as quickly as possible. It's not always wise to merely suppress the symptoms.

Thus far, at least as an adult, I have never encountered water with sufficiently different flora, or germies, to have a problem with it, and I am grateful.

However, migraines and other causes of nausea torture me for hours before I can end the misery. If I take PB, the end arrives the quicker. Did I mention that peppermint and chamomile both nauseate me? Idiosyncratic reactions R me.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
 "My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder.” ― Emma Watson