[LMB] Spaceport security

Raymond Collins rcrcoll6 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 06:26:21 BST 2013

I think extra solar travelers will have to be placed in quarantine for a
few weeks while their clothes and possessions are sterilized seven ways to
Sunday, before they are let free into the Earth environment. For there own
safety they'll probably be injectet with every immunization and booster
shot to feel like a pincushion hence the slang term for a vacation on Earth
"I had the Pincushion special with steam and radiation beam," ;)