[LMB] Miles and Ekaterin, was CVA in Croatia

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 29 06:07:51 BST 2013

> From: Natali Vilic <natali.vilic at gmail.com>

Snips
> And Miles bothering someone? I can't imagine that rofl
> But somehow I don't think that he can truly bother Ekaterin, by being
> around. As Micki wrote, they can enjoy being together even when each is
> doing their own thing, the very presence of the other adds to the comfort
> and gives the feeling of completeness.

True, they're happy spending time together. I think the problem is
that you have to watch what you say when he's around - any careless
comment could be taken as a request for some kind of action. Miles
loves solving problems, and doing things for people. And when he
loves them, he's highly motivated. Well, even more highly motivated
than usual.

Gwynne