[LMB] Audiobook recs?

Heather Harper harpingheather at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 13:33:40 BST 2013

If you like urban fantasy, James Masters reads the "Dresden" books very
well.  If you like British mysteries, "Her Royal Spyness" has an excellent
reader who does several shades of English accent - from upper-crust Brit to
Irish to Cockney and Southern Belle.

I second (or third) Grover Gardener's reading of the Miles books.

If you like steam punk, I recommend the "Soulless" series by Gail
Carringer. The main character is as reliable a narrator as Miles. Heh. :)