[LMB] Happy Birthday!

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 22:12:35 BST 2013

On 30 September 2013 01:32, William A Wenrich <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

> FFC, on the last day of the month, September 30th, we have Katrina Allis’
> 31st birthday.
>
> <snip: long list of names, some of whom I have heard)
>
> Katrina, may your day be merry and full of all the things you love.
>
> FFC, please send the Tixie dust.
>
> *POP*
>
> Thank you.

Thank you!  The tixie dust is safely received.

I have had a lovely birthday, beginning with a skype call with my parents
and grandmother, and I was taken out for afternoon tea at a local hotel
which was very nice.  We finished off by watching _Brave_ for the first
time.  It feels like my birthday has been quite extended, as we had a long
weekend away with friends in the Forest of Dean beforehand.

Back to work and busyness tomorrow.

Thanks again
Katrina