[LMB] OT: Doorways (was Re: BI - Part 4, Second Wave)

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Aug 18 16:23:12 BST 2014

Doorways are places where due to the physical gating, people meet up as one
comes out, and another comes in.  If they start talking, they tend to not
move.  They arrest where they are in the intermediate state from
transitioning from being inside to going outside for one, and coming from
outside to inside for the other.  Unless one of them is willing to reverse
course and go back inside, or stay outside, the doorway is where they stay,
because that way they don't have to go backwards from where they were coming
from....

--Paula Lieberman