[LMB] Be Cider Puns....

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Dec 1 05:43:26 GMT 2014

Cotes de Rhone,  (circumflex over the o) coast of Rhone, a wine-making
region of France

Amber Cider is not a pun, it's one of the standard ciders Woodchuck makes.
Not all the beverages from companies wont to sometimes pun in beverage
names, get puns for names.

Only the most inveterate punsters never don;t make make.  Dag and Fawn might
appreciate some puns, but not nonstop and all the time!

By the way, there's a commercial bakery in Maine, with the name When Pigs
Fly -- and their products tend to be kosher!

--Paula Lieberman