[LMB] Be Cider Puns....

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Dec 1 06:18:08 GMT 2014

So are hawthorns, raspberries, strawberries, thimbleberries, blackberries,
tayberries, wineberries, I presume pears, quince, almonds, and fruit--
cherries, chokecherries, chokeberries, peaches, nectarines, plums....

Hmm, I wonder what the Lakewalkers using ground sense, would be doing to
e.g. brambles....

--Paula Lieberman