[LMB] Downpour sale on Bujold audio books this weekend

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon Dec 1 18:38:33 GMT 2014

On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 01:27:33PM -0500, adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com wrote:
> Alayne shares something cool:
>
> Most of the Vorkosigan & Sharing Knife & Chalion audio books appear to be
> on sale:
> http://www.downpour.com/catalogsearch/advanced/byAuthor/author/Lois+McMaster+Bujold/?bioid=692
>

> Thanks for the link, Alayne, & especially for mentioning Fredric Brown.  I was able to get both a Bujold and a collection by him I didn't have.
>
> Woot!

I grabbed a few books from the sale. One of the ones I got was Asimov's
"The Gods Themselves". I don't recall who the reader is (it wasn't a name
with which I was familiar) but I think he's done a superb job. None of
those irritating mispronunciations (that I've noticed so far) and it is
nicely expressive.

Fred
    community.
 --Roger Ebert, December, 1996