[LMB] Curse of Chalion

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:25:11 GMT 2014

On 11/30/2014 10:10 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:

> Though I do remember my Eos editors looking very nonplussed when I
> pitched Ista's book to them, over dinner at a con, I forget which
> one.  It was much the same look of suppressed dismay Jim Baen had back
> when I pitched _Barrayar_ to him over a meal at that long-ago PhilCon
> in '89.  I don't think I describe my books very effectively.
>
> Ta, L.
Perhaps it is confused in the same manner that describing a dream comes
out confused? I know that when I dream, I know things in the dream that
I can't explain when awake without sounding whacked ... and when one is
plotting a book, perhaps you 'know' things that you can't exactly
explain, or if you do it is all out of order?

---