[LMB] OT: update

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:33:36 GMT 2014

On 12/1/2014 9:05 PM, Nancy L. Barber wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2014, at 8:31 PM, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, I have my supplies to get my system cleared out tomorrow for the colonoscopy on Wednesday. I am NOT looking forward to this. Wish me luck.
>>
> I sympathize fully,<snip>The prep didn’t seem to have advanced in the decade since my first, but this time I came home with pictures of the inside of my clean colon.  I’m not sure if that counts as an “advance” or not….

Rob has pictures to prove he was squeekie clean inside and out =) I have
one coming up this spring sometime. My doc and I have agreed that I am
to NEVER EVER EVER again use any form of prep kit. The whole crapping
ones brains out for a week and triggering a major migraine and driving
my BP to 210/190 sort of indicates it is not something my body wants me
to do ... so I get to go on a liquid diet and enemize instead.

I will admit, there is something very comforting to having good results
from medical testing.

---