[LMB] Curse of Chalion

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 16:22:37 GMT 2014

On Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:24:24 -0600 (CST), Lois McMaster Bujold
<lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:

>LMB:  Well, some of that, for sure -- I mean, most F&SF books sound
>demented when described baldly.  "A guy with furry toes throws a ring
>into a volcano," and so on.  But F&SF editors should be used to that.

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a teenager kills the first person
she meets and then teams up with others to kill again."

- Wizard of Oz.
--

Marc

"I suppose they are vicious rascals, but it scarcely matters what they are. I'm after what they know." (Gibson-Sterling, The Difference Engine)