[LMB] next read after Miles?

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Wed Dec 3 01:52:37 GMT 2014

Apple's native resolution and the way Apple does graphics handling and
resizing on iOS devices, horrifies a fellow who was one of the lead
designers of the Commodore Amiga.  It does utterly insane things as regards
what the default size is, and how it does resizing (badly).  It's bad news.
Android devices are much saner in their graphics handling design.

--Paula Lieberman