[LMB] The Law on Barrayar

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 03:54:15 GMT 2014

Jeff imagines:

Aral: "Any of you guys ever actually lead a fleet during a war?"
<crickets>
Aral: "Yeah, that's about what I thought. How about I be in charge -
I've got the biggest ship anyway."

Micki: I can see that point of view. I can also see:Aral: Any of you guys want to take responsibility since this looks like it's going right in the crapper? We've gotten the Emperor's son killed -- there are encores to be had.Other guys: Nope, nope, please, take over.  Extra-legally (or is it, on Barrayar?), the Emperor has pre-blessed this. So as long as Aral doesn't tick the Emperor off too much, he's covered. Micki