[LMB] shopping puzzle

Katrina Knight kknight at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 12 15:03:35 GMT 2014

At 09:34 AM 12/12/2014 Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
>So anyway, I went online to do some Christmas shopping, only to
>be thwarted.  Neither Amazon nor RightStuf had the anime series
>I wanted to buy.  (Amazon at least has pages for the 2 seasons,
>though listed as unavailable.)  Does anyone else with more
>google-fu than me know how to find this anime series on DVD?
>
>Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
>
>Seasons 1 & 2

Is this what you're looking for?
<http://www.playtech-asia.com/sekai-ichi-hatsukoi-dvd-tv-season-1-2-complete-edition.html>
or
<http://www.shopanimedvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=780715>

(I know nothing about either of these sites, so don't consider
the links to be an endorsement of them.)

--
Katrina Knight
kknight at fastmail.fm