[LMB] shopping puzzle - solved!

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:22:49 GMT 2014

[LMB] shopping puzzle
Katrina Knight kknight at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 12 15:03:35 GMT 2014

At 09:34 AM 12/12/2014 Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
 >So anyway, I went online to do some Christmas shopping, only to
 >be thwarted.  Neither Amazon nor RightStuf had the anime series
 >I wanted to buy.  (Amazon at least has pages for the 2 seasons,
 >though listed as unavailable.)  Does anyone else with more
 >google-fu than me know how to find this anime series on DVD?
 >
 >Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
 >
 >Seasons 1 & 2

Katrina Knight:  Is this what you're looking for?
<http://www.playtech-asia.com/sekai-ichi-hatsukoi-dvd-tv-season-1-2-complete-edition.html>

or
<http://www.shopanimedvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=780715>

(I know nothing about either of these sites, so don't consider
the links to be an endorsement of them.)

LMB:  They certainly seem to be the right discs.

I shall stare at the two sites for a bit and try to guess which would be
better to buy from, but yay!

Thanks, L.