[LMB] The Shortest Day

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Dec 22 02:24:23 GMT 2014

Ohh, OUCH! Our community has always held The Long Dance on each solstice, and I went once. For me even being there proved to be an endurance contest and that was just about all. I put my legs up on a wedge pillow when such things happen, but before I got one, I used a pile of bed and couch pillows with a very rough wedge shape.

You take it easy, now, and blessed Yule.