[LMB] The Birthday Tixie Presents

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Tue Dec 23 01:55:02 GMT 2014

FFC, December 22nd is Shawn Cromett's (57) and Alex "Little Alex" Kwan's
(55) birthday.
Virtual Tours has setup a reenactment of one of the most important actions
of the Vordarian pretendership, the escape of Emperor Gregor. You will take
a lightflyer from Vorbarr Sultana to Vorkosigan Surleau. Then you will
travel by horseback to the famous "Lost Emperor" caves where Vordarian's
troops where decoyed underground. If you wish to explore the caves, you will
be provided with a local guide. You will then spend some time with a local
family as Gregor did while he was hiding. Milking goats is optional.

FFC, please send the Tixie dust,
*POP* *POP*
Thank you.