[LMB] The Birthday Tixie Presents

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Tue Dec 23 20:30:44 GMT 2014

I will change the db immediately.

-----Original Message-----
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk [mailto:lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk] On Behalf Of Alexandra Kwan
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:12 AM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold.
Subject: Re: [LMB] The Birthday Tixie Presents

Hello,

> On 23 Dec, 2014, at 9:55 am, William A Wenrich <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> FFC, December 22nd is Shawn Cromett's (57) and Alex "Little Alex"
> Kwan's
> (55) birthday.

Thank you for mentioning my birthday, but I’m only 35, not 55. :)

> Virtual Tours has setup a reenactment of one of the most important
> actions of the Vordarian pretendership, the escape of Emperor Gregor.
> You will take a lightflyer from Vorbarr Sultana to Vorkosigan Surleau.
> Then you will travel by horseback to the famous "Lost Emperor" caves
> where Vordarian's troops where decoyed underground. If you wish to
> explore the caves, you will be provided with a local guide. You will
> then spend some time with a local family as Gregor did while he was hiding. Milking goats is optional.

Yay, I love visiting Barrayar. I’ve always wanted to learn to ride horses. And I’ve never milked anything before. Are goats especially difficult?

Had a birthday party/winter solstice party the night before at my grandmother’s house and got lots of red envelopes. And then on the real birthday, went out for sushi and saw Exodus: Gods and Kings.

little Alex