[LMB] Happy Winterfare Everyone!

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 05:25:19 GMT 2014

And a Happy WInterfair to all as well.

My winterfare is s baked cammembert with bread wreath [just hit up
google, several webpages have versions of it posted right now.] Steaks
with beurre parisienne [a lemony herb compound butter] and modified
pommes anna [slices of potato and onion, layered together dotted with
butter and sprinkled with black pepper and good sea salt and drizzled
with heavy cream, baked and served turned out onto a platter.] And at my
brothers request, deep dish apple pie. Our roomie is roasting a duck,
and making roasted beets and baby red potatoes, spinach salad and no
idea what she is making for dessert.

We are turning some of the leftover duck, some leftover roast pork and
leftover roast beef into a cassoulet, complete with double thick cut
bacon, garlic sausage and chicken thighs next sunday.

One of my favorite winterfair gifts is a years subscription to Mother
Earth News' garden planner.

---