[LMB] Happy Winterfare Everyone!

Thomas C Vinson t.vinson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 27 17:38:17 GMT 2014

Here the winter fare for Winterfair was goose with apple and potato stuffing, roasted by my daughter.  My son made the crust for the pizzas we ate the evening before.  After some consultation we decided that the planned roasted root vegetables (beets, multi-cool[u]red carrots, garlic, onion…) for the day itself were overstuff/overkill[1].

Tom
(who has passed the torch on to the next generation)

[1] What’s a good English translation for beziehungsweise, beziehungsweise bzw.?