[LMB] Happy Winterfa(i)re Everyone!

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Sat Dec 27 19:10:00 GMT 2014

Well, we are eating on refried mashed potatoes (I always make too much for
purposes of re-frying), leftover turkey, plan to make turkey and rice in the
next day or so, the last of the celery with port wine cheese in it is gone.
Mike will finish up the rest of the cranberry sauce today, I expect. We are
still working on the olives and pickles, the fruit salad, though that one is
disappearing fast, and the rolls are finally finished up too.

Mmm....

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
http://www.amazon.com/Hatchling-Tameron-Dragon-Jean-Lamb-ebook/dp/B00HMTR8ZC
Tameron must have magic to be his father's heir-but he doesn't. What happens
now?
See more at https://www.amazon.com/author/jeanlamb.