[LMB] OT: Seasonal Stuff, was Happy Winter....

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Sun Dec 28 14:49:22 GMT 2014

Uh, it's much easier to find a swimsuit in January than in late July or any
time past that into December.

I walked past a store full of swimsuits in Burlington Mall a few days ago.
And the winterwear went on clearance sale a week or maybe two ago.

Pumpkin's been canned for a long time, actually.  And pumpkins do last for
weeks/months stored, they're in the same family of flora as winter squash.

--Paula Lieberman