[LMB] Searching for an essay on The Sharing Knife

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 29 04:18:28 GMT 2014

On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 8:24 PM, Laura Gallagher
<celticdragonfly at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I remember reading a fabulous essay on The Sharing Knife series a
>>> while back. Really did a good job on analyzing parallels and
>>> early/late atory details. I'm trying to find it again and failing. It
>>> doesn't seem to be in the Vorkosigan Companion or in the collection of
>>> essays about Bujold as a writer. Does anybody know what I'm talking
>>> about and where I could find it?

I believe you may have in mind something I wrote on this list during the
Sharing Knife book discussions.  I don't have a direct link right now but
I can go through my posts and see if I can find it.

(Which month(s) did we have that discussion, anyway?)

Tony Z