[LMB] OT: Seasonal Stuff, was Happy Winter....

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Dec 29 07:05:51 GMT 2014

Sweet corn is now so sweet it's -too- sweet for me.
That does not seem to me to be picked before full ripeness....

As for apples, perhaps it depends on the orchard.   A significant fractions
of the apples in supermarkets near where I live, are from less than an
hour's drive away.  And I haven't noticed apples having artificial coloring
added to their skins.  (Unripe apples are green....)

--Paula Lieberman