[LMB] Seasonal Stuff, was Happy Winter....

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Mon Dec 29 09:00:22 GMT 2014

Unripe apples are green.  Ripe apples can be red, striped with red, green,
yellow....   but unripe ones, are green.

I don't think there's much of an export market for apples grown in New
England.

ObBujold:   The Farmers grow their own fruit mostly locally.   I doubt if
they're getting apples from New Zealand....

I have my own fruit trees but the insects are pests....

--Paula Lieberman