[LMB] Here comes 2015!!!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Dec 29 10:42:20 GMT 2014

On 28 Dec 2014, at 03:59, Paula Lieberman <paal at filker.org> wrote:
> Having spent the last 20+ hour in "oh no, where is my cellphone?!!" angst, and finally finding it under my butt when sitting on cluttered area, perhaps I should have some goals to achieve before 2015 ends….

Lucky for me, there are others in the house who can call a hidden phone and thus reveal it to the owner. It’s things I can’t call that go missing that drive me nuts. My son is often able to find Missing Items...

> o Writing reviews of at least some of the books I've read.
> Writers I discovered this year include Jill Archer and M. J. Scott. Catherine Asaro's newest Skolian book I like a lot.

Sounds good.

> o Trying to be patient and supportive etc. as regards Lois and her Muse having charging/connection/etc. glitches for "forward momentum".  Hmm, perhaps Miles and HIS forward momentum wore the Muse out and its recovery/recharging is understandable skittish!

I could manage that theory.

> o Getting to a state where I won't be mislaying the cellphone, thereby obviating finding it by the "what is that under my rump that uncomfortable to sit on?" method.... (my father used to find his reading glasses that way. Uh, yeah, ADHD and such is in my genetics… )

I have a few things to say to the Genetics Engineer from whose design I sprung into the world. You are to be commended for your effort, and for recognising things needing to be altered/fixed. Recognising them seems to be the harder part, at least for me.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
“The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color -- oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples...”
― Anna Godbersen <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/548551.Anna_Godbersen>, The Luxe <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1243729>