[LMB] Happy Winterfare Everyone!

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 18:41:55 GMT 2014

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 14:27:15 -0000, "M R L Dolbear"
<m.dolbear at lineone.net> wrote:

> [...]

Personally, if I never eat turkey again it will be too soon.  I don't
*hate* it, it's just "meh".  Fortunately, there was treacle-cured ham as
well at the Outlaws.
--

Marc

"Media.  I think I have heard of her.  Isn't she the one who killed her children?"
"Different woman," said Mr Nancy.  "Same deal." -  Neil Gaiman, American Gods