[LMB] OT: Seasonal Stuff, was Happy Winter....

mmjustus at mmjustus.com mmjustus at mmjustus.com
Tue Dec 30 17:29:58 GMT 2014

Stacey:
> Ive seen photos of your backyard and you certainly do have room, trust
me, my section isn't much bigger than yours tho I have extra space down
one side of my driveway.

That backyard in those pictures gets barely enough sun for flowers, let
alone fruit and veggies <wry g>.

I also do admit, with access to such good farmers' markets with fruit and
veggies from the other side of the mountains where they actually get enough
summer heat to ripen a good tomato, that flowers are my highest priorities.

Megaera