[LMB] Happy Winterfare Everyone!

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Tue Dec 30 21:09:26 GMT 2014

-----Original Message-----
Howard Brazee

Still, apparently there's a market for December eggnog in the local grocery
store.   I infer that many people enjoy the taste and/or convenience of
grocery store eggnog in December, but not sufficiently in February or June.
But I'm at a loss to explain why their tastes change that way.
[Bill] Gayle makes Eggnog Spice cakes for friends and neighbors at
Christmas. Great cakes but we can only make them when the ingredients are
available.