[LMB] OT: Two SF Currently Streaming on Netflix

aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 21:36:16 GMT 2014

On 2/22/2014 1:27 PM, JA Tallman wrote:
> DH Dan came up with a couple of entertaining films last night. I was
> reading, but with an eyestalk trained on the TV...
>
> The first was "Monsters" a 2010 British movie,
>
> The second was " The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec", another
> 2010 offering.

Rob and I were thrilled by the Extraordinary Adventures of Adele
Blanc-Sec, but while yes the special effects in Monsters were quite
good, the movie didn't really interest us.

I am trying to find [legally] all the live Asterix movies - I have the
first one. Getting them in English would be great, or at least subtitled
in English, the version I have of the first movie is still in French,
but the subtitles are in Vietnamese, and useless for Rob.