[LMB] OT: More Hair advice

T Neill t_neill at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:14:11 GMT 2014

> From: anglerfish at gmail.com
> That's incredible. I try to grow my hair out, but after it passes the
> middle of my shoulder blades it starts to strangle me in my sleep. You
> don't wake up with your hair wrapped around your neck? Maybe I just log
> roll at night.

Bed Braids. Braid your hair down the back before going to bed.

Also, Mane and Tail. It's magic.  You put just a little--maybe a tablespoon--on the ends of your hair after you wash it and wrap it in a towel.  Unwrap it, rub the Mane and Tail in thoroughly, brush your hair, braid it down the back and let it soak in and your hair dry.

If you use too much your hair gets sticky so be sparing.

T Neill