[LMB] Labyrinth - believing what we want to believe

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jan 22 13:17:21 GMT 2014

On Jan 22, 2014, at 5:23 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Miles can't resist commenting that his clone would be six feet tall.

It's interesting to be reading this after reading books that came out later.    For instance after knowing how Ryoval ends up.

With the above line, I think of the story that there were two clones.   We don't see Dr. Lilly Durona here, but we do see Baron Fell believing what he wants to believe.

How much of Mile's speculations at the end do we know were accurate?