[LMB] The dreaded Rank Thread--yanked [OT]:

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 00:38:56 BST 2014

On 7/3/2014 9:54 AM, Fred Smith wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 05:49:58AM -0400, Aruvqan wrote:
> <snip>
>> I would be willing to bet that if Ivan really wanted Bean Therapy,
> Bean therapy! Now there's a good one. My mother used to make a wonderful
> "bean soup", small white beans (navy beans, or similar) with ham bone
> and various seasonings, and it was extremely therapeutic!
>
> :)

ROFL, a side effect of one of my current meds is the regained ability to
grow fingernails without the subsequent delamination of same, so I am
attempting to type with fairly long nails and it does odd things to my
spelling - if it doesn't ping my spellchucker  then I may not notice
fractious spellings.

And I love making a pureed cream of white bean soup in the winter. Or  a
proper cassoulet d'isigney.

---