[LMB] Ma Kosti, Betty Crocker and prepackaged food (was: OT:3)

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 11:56:52 BST 2014

Thanks, Marc!

I really wonder if Ma Kosti whips up treats that include rice bubbles. She doesn't seem like the kind of woman to go crazy (first, you have virgins harvest the wheat, then put them in an unfired cannon . . .), but she also doesn't seem like the type to take advantage of pre-packaged shortcuts.

Maybe she whips these up for the lower servants and the kids . . . .

(I find Rice Krispie treats with the marshmallows, butter and Cocoa Puffies (because that's what we have in Japan) to be entirely too addictive. If I make 'em, three of us scarf them up within a few hours.)

Micki