[LMB] OT: Old SF short story...

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Tue Jul 29 21:35:51 BST 2014

On 7/29/2014 7:46 AM, Gwynne Powell wrote:

> We've found it now, and probably all reread it. But it's interesting - most
> of us have been reading sf for decades. How many stories have we read?
> And yet that story stuck in the minds of so many just in this small sample.

I tried to read it, but - even with NoScript keeping its hands off, I
couldn't get words to appear on the Galaxy pages. And now I've lost the
link and can't try again....

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA         -
-         Freelance copyediting and developmental editing            -