[LMB] List authors

Rebecca Price becca at di.org
Sun Mar 30 14:13:39 BST 2014

How many list authors are there? I know that I've just published my
fifth book of fairy tales, Heart of Rock. All my books are listed as
being by Becca Price. (it was *just* published, so there isn't an
Amazon page for it yet.)

We should keep a running tab of who writes what under what name, so we
can support each other!

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2014, at 6:02 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> From: Eliza Shallcross eshallcross at gmail.com
>>
>>> Short answer. (I've had writing income to declare off and on, and have
>>> worked freelance.) It's a horror show.
>>

>> I have a simple system. Every few years I take a large pile of stuff to
>> my accountant (plus lists and spreadsheets, I do have some sense of
>> organisation) and that wonderful man sorts it all out.
>>
>> Currently I've just caught up, and I'm free and clear for a while. So I
>> get to boast to certain other relatives who are still a couple of years
>> behind. (Must be genetic.)
>>
>> Gwynne
>
> When I see members of this list mentioning their writing, the first thing I do is go on-line looking for e-books to buy.   Maybe the two of you write under different names, maybe I'm looking the wrong places, maybe you don't have e-books.   But I try anyway.

"Modern Fairy Tales told with a Classic Approach"
Check us out - we're at www.wyrmtalespress.com