[LMB] OT: Interesting Maple Recipe

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 19:40:25 BST 2014

http://moveablefeastscookbook.blogspot.com/2014/10/nutmeg-maple-cream-tart.html

Though I don't think I would garnish with commercial maple candies, what
I might do is make little puff paste maple leaves and acorns and brush
with egg yolk colored red with some food safe coloring and encrust with
maple sugar [I cheat and crush the stupid maple candies, I am lazy.]

Although one could recreate the Vorkosigan triple leaf and mountain
crest in puff pastry and set it into the top center before baking.

---