[LMB] LISTBIZ Warts . . . only?

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Wed Oct 22 05:23:59 BST 2014

Warty discussions when the author is present, are things which have organic
respect and politeness issues.  [Yes, this is from social
not-COMPLETELY-Clueless-Wonder me, a person who should NEVER be mistaken for
socially graceful, ept, and clueful. I realized -that- at the age of sex or
so in first grade.]  It's perhaps possible to do humorously, as with the
inconsistencies discussions of Larry Niven's Known Space Universe and its
implosion from them, or the jokes in Rick Sternbach's cover painting for
those books (black holes, McDonald's arches, and a fly painted on the edge
of one of the paintings (the purchaser framed it with the fly covered
up...). Generally, though....

--Paula Lieberman