[LMB] Warts

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 01:11:01 GMT 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 7:35 AM, Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM, M. Haller Yamada <
> thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>   Paula writes:
> > > <snip>

Sylvia: The OverQuote Tixie leaves a trail of glitter, cutting through the layers
of quotes.  The machete is getting quite a workout!

Micki: I appreciate the good work you are doing, but I think in this case, Karen snipped quite a bit and left a clear trail of conversation for those who haven't been following the conversation. I remember reading it and thinking, "Wow, what a good job with keeping the attributions straight!"