[LMB] OT: AKICOL - Need a supernatural detective novel

James khavrinen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:14:25 GMT 2014

Don't know if you're still looking for this, as I'm ( obviously ) way
behind on reading the list, but I think this might be F. Paul Wilson's *All
the Rage*, which is book four ( depending on how you count it ) in his
"Repairman Jack" series.  The "supernatural beastie" is a rakoshi, whose
blood is being distilled to create a designer drug that makes you feel
confident and powerful -- but also prone to near-berserker levels of
temper; hence the title.  Does this sound like the right plot?