[LMB] BIRTHDAYYYYY

Carol Cooper carolcooper at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 28 01:28:32 GMT 2014

> From: Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>

Very belated thanks for the birthday wishes - I got very behind in my list
reading and am just catching up.  I had a nice relaxing birthday and went
out for dinner with my family.  I got a lovely necklace from my DH, which he
had picked up on a recent business trip to Colombia (it's a nice gold chain
in a pre-Columbian style - very perfectly to my taste).  My lovely daughter
got ambitious on the cake-making front and made me a croquembouche with a
nutella crème patisserie filling - just mind-blowing!

I have decided that I was quite happy being 59 and plan to stay that age for
a few years yet, hence the low-key 60th.  I'm in denial.  Maybe if I ignore
it, it will go away.

Carol