[LMB] OT: Sweet as book characteristic, was Hugoes Mess, was Yes, there is a [no longer] spoiler in this post !!!!

mmjustus at mmjustus.com mmjustus at mmjustus.com
Thu Apr 9 04:42:05 BST 2015

Howard:
> I don't recall any of Lois's characters getting those type of hot flashes
> (so we know they are going to fall in love later).

> No, Lois's romances are very much to my tastes.

That's *fascinating.*  There's more UST in at least some of Lois's books
than in a *lot* of romances.  Among many, many others, I'm thinking of the
lift tube scene in BIA right before Miles and Elli kiss for the first
time -- well, Miles's thoughts leading up to that scene all the way from the
beginning of the book.  And Ekaterin's shower scene when she's thinking
about Miles right after she finds out it was Alexi who'd sent the baba, not
Miles, in ACC.  And, and, and...

Megaera
sort of flabbergasted