[LMB] OT: Sweet as book characteristic, was Hugoes Mess, was Yes, there is a [no longer] spoiler in this post !!!!

Dave McMillan skyefire at skyefire.org
Thu Apr 9 12:59:30 BST 2015

On 4/8/2015 9:51 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:

> I don't recall any of Lois's  characters getting those type of hot
 > flashes (so we know they are going to fall in love later). No, Lois's
 > romances are very much to my tastes.

     Well, I recall in SoH that moment when Cordelia sees Aral really
smile for the first time, and stands there thinking "oh...oh, do that
again...."    And there's Miles' many "rowr" reactions to several women,
Cavilo included (although most often related to his mountain-climbing
(ahem!) fetish).  And the entire "falling in the lake" scene with Miles
and Ekaterin.

     But, yes, Lois does *understated* "hot flashes" very nicely.