[LMB] Forum

mmjustus at mmjustus.com mmjustus at mmjustus.com
Sat Apr 11 17:51:19 BST 2015

On Apr 11, 2015, at 2:15 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Do you get the posts as individual emails, or as a digest of
> a dozen at a time? I get the digest, which is handy and far easier than
> getting
> dozens and dozens (and dozens) of posts individually. It also seems to
> stop
> posts going astray.

Which works for Gwynne, but I prefer getting the individual emails which I
have automatically filtered into their own folder (or, currently, two
folders -- Bujold list and Bujold spoilers), to read at my leisure.  Doing
it this way also means that it's easy to skip off-topic (OT:) posts or any
other messages that I don't want to read at the moment.

Katherine

I agree with Katherine.  Digests also make it impossible to killfile
anything or anyone.

Megaera